Free Dance & Fitness Classes for all ages
FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE DANCE/FITNESS CLASSES FOR “THE DANCING WONDERS.”
‘Trust‘ means ‘Rainbow Celebrating Life Trust.’
‘Class/Classes’ means dance/fitness classes for ‘The Dancing Wonders.’
‘Contribution’ means participants’ pictures and videos taken during the dance/fitness classes for ‘The Dancing Wonders.’ It shall include all material filmed, recorded or produced in connection with the dance/fitness classes for ‘The Dancing Wonders.’
- Rainbow Celebrating Life Trust will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the participants or anyone else as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with the dance/fitness classes (The Dancing Wonders).
- By attending these classes, participants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes.
- Rainbow Celebrating Life Trust collects and holds personal information provided by participants for the purposes of administering the promotion of ‘The Dancing Wonders’ and for future Rainbow Celebrating Life Trust’s promotional purposes. All personal information provided by the participants will be held by Rainbow Celebrating Life Trust and will not be provided to third parties unless required by the New Zealand Government, Auckland Council, Funders and Law. Under the Privacy Act 1993, participants have the right to access and correct their personal information.
- You agree to cooperate with, and to follow, all of our directions and instructions in all matters relating to the Class.
- You confirm and warrant to us that you are in good mental and physical health and that you are not aware of any physical or mental reasons (including but not limited to heart disease, high blood pressure, back complaints, or any recent illness, operation or course of drug treatment) which would, or be likely to, endanger your health or the health of others during your or their participation in the Class. You agree to immediately notify us if you subsequently learn of any reason why your participation in the Class should be discontinued or suspended.
- You agree you will observe all provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (or any successor legislation), and if applicable the ScreenSafe – NZ Screen Sector Health and Safety Guidelines, and any health and safety policies, rules, or requirements stipulated by the Trust from time to time.
- You will ensure that health and safety are of paramount importance at all times. If you should have any health or safety concerns during the Class, you agree to bring the matter immediately to our attention.
- You grant to us permission to film or record you and to use any part of it freely in our sole discretion and in all and any media throughout the world and in perpetuity without payment to you;
- You acknowledge that we shall be entitled to use the pictures and videos of the classes without restriction whatsoever for the promotion thereof and/or publicity purposes connected with such, including the right to edit, alter or modify them across all media now known or hereafter devised in any and all versions worldwide forever
- Your Contribution will not expose us to any civil or criminal proceedings. You agree to follow our reasonable instructions or those of our representatives in connection with your obligations.
- You shall obtain knowledge of and comply with all rules and regulations and all of our health and safety policies, guidelines and instructions as notified to you by us.
- We support ‘Smoke-Free New Zealand.’ Our venue is a smoke free place. You must not smoke at the venue during the classes.
- You will not hold the ‘Rainbow Celebrating Life Trust’ liable in any way whatsoever for any consequences of your participation in the dance/fitness classes ‘The Dancing Wonders’ including but not limited to any damage, loss (including loss of earnings and other financial loss), injury, cost or expense whatsoever, and howsoever caused, suffered by you or any other person or in relation to your or their property or personal belongings as a result of your participation in the dance/fitness classes’The Dancing Wonders.’
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, legal proceedings, liabilities, interest, penalties, damages, losses, costs and expenses of whatsoever kind or nature arising from or relating to your participation in the dance/fitness classes for ‘The Dancing Wonders’ including the use of your contribution in the form of pictures and videos.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall in any way limit our liability for personal injury resulting from our direct negligence.
- You must not consume alcohol or drugs, whilst participating in the dance/fitness classes for ‘The Dancing Wonders.’
- You must not sexually harass or physically or verbally abuse or use violence of any nature towards any person including the audience during the dance/fitness classes ‘The Dancing Wonders.’
- We shall also be entitled at any time in our discretion to remove you from dance/fitness classes ‘The Dancing Wonders’ if your involvement in the classes causes any physical/mental injury or discomfort to anyone at the classes. We have the zero tolerance policy for any kind of abuse/misbehaviour.
- The participants must leave the venue neat and clean after the class. No material will be left at the venue after the completion of the classes.
- Each activity/event is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the control of the Trust.
- Participants below 15 years must have the consent of their parents/legal guardian to attend classes and also their parents/legal guardian must accompany them at all dance/fitness classes ‘The Dancing Wonders.’
- All participants will be completely responsible for the safety of their equipment/belongings. Organisers take no responsibility in case any thing is stolen or damaged.
- The Trust, in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time, without giving any previous notice to the participants, to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms & conditions, wholly or in part, or to stop the dance/fitness classes for ‘The Dancing Wonders.’
- All entries/creations will be treated as the property of the Trust and can be used by the Trust for any promotional and/or commercial activity & the participants waive all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favour of the Trust by participating in the dance/fitness classes ‘The Dancing Wonders.’
- Participation in the dance/fitness classes ‘The Dancing Wonders’ implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions associated with the classes.
- You hereby acknowledge that we have explained the nature of the dance/fitness classes ‘The Dancing Wonders’ and the nature of your participation in the classes. You willingly agree to participate in the classes in accordance with our directions.